Sukkot in Dubai with Elli’s Kosher Kitchen
Sukkot in Dubai with Le Meridien Hotel Dubai and Conference Center
Enjoy a thrilling adventure during Sukkot at the five star Le Meriden Hotel. Explore the city and its souks, the rolling dunes of the desert and the refreshing sparkling waters of the Arabian Gulf. Shop till you drop at the famous malls of Dubai and eat to your heart’s content with catering by Elli’s Kosher Kitchen.
Ideal for families and couples wanting an interesting and unique holiday that combines exciting elements of a new destination with Sukkot.
The following Sukkot programme is available:
- Arabian themed Sukkah in the garden of the Le Meridien Hotel located close to a dedicated kosher dining room
- Private ballroom with dedicated entrance for indoor dining
- Prayer room with chazzan for daily services during the entire Sukkot festival
- Mixed Ashkenaz and Sephardi services
- Mashgiach on site daily
Entertainment & speakers:
- Evening entertainment with oud players and Moroccan singer
- Panel discussion focusing on communal life in the UAE with veteran members of the local Jewish community
- Riveting talk on the Abraham Accords by President of the Jewish Community, Mr Ross Kriel, also a Director of Kosher Arabia, the first local producer of kosher airline food in the UAE!
- Laughter and fun with our very own Jean Candiotte, story teller, about being Jewish in Dubai
Le Meridian Dubai Hotel & Conference Center is a centrally located city hotel, 10 minutes from Dubai International Airport. It is part of the Marriott Bon Voy collection and offers you:
- Full board, five star accommodation catered by Elli’s Kosher Kitchen with the best of internationally recognized Middle Eastern and Kosherati foods
- Luscious gardens with pool and pool bar
- Concierge services
- Complimentary in-room tea, coffee and espresso facility
- Complimentary high-speed Internet and business center
- Complimentary bus shuttle to Dubai Mall where the Dubai Fountains and Burj Khalifa are located
- Complimentary bus shuttle service to Le Meridien Mina Seyahi & Jungle Bay Water Park, Dubai Marina
- Complimentary access to private beach at Le Meridien Mina Seyahi & Jungle Bay Water Park, Dubai Marina
- T&Cs apply
Kosher food available from Elli’s Kosher Kitchen at a dedicated kitchen at Le Meridien Dubai Hotel and Conference Center.
Elli’s Kosher Kitchen is OU certified
Three meals per day: AED 4,730 (USSD 1,290) per person
Children aged 0-5 complimentary
Children aged 6-12 receive 50% discount
*** Food and room are paid separately
We are pleased to offer 10% discount on the best available rates found online, for a minimum duration of stay of 5 nights and above!! Offer valid till 6 September.
Individuals who are Marriott Bon Voy members can use their points for accommodation bookings!
Optional excursions and activities (rates apply):
Dubai is bursting with lots of exciting activities. Whether you choose watersports, diving, yachting, sunbathing, or shopping, browsing souks or designer malls, there is plenty to do for the whole family. Spoil the kids for a day at LEGOLAND, Dubai Parks and Resorts, or Dubai Safari Park. Or, enjoy the outdoors with sunrise ballooning, horse riding, golfing, or safari in the desert. Visit the unbelievable Miracle Garden to experience a botanical wonderland in the desert.
Benefit from our partners and enjoy preferential rates on activities: desert safari, yacht cruises in the Gulf or on the Creek, city tours, historical tours and more. Contact us to find out the options.